Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Tree....



It would occur to me that I pratter on and on about the slightest nuance with the children, but scarcely talk about myself or Michael, when there is all ready so very little that some people know about us in the first place. It was as though the moment we met, we became so wrapped up in each other that we were fairly cut off from the world. Therefore, I will make an honest effort to talk more openly about the tree from which the acorns fell (get the title now? Clever, right?) as well as to tell you more about ourselves as individuals.


As way of introduction, most of these posts will generally be written by the mother--Andra, called Andie (because most everyone will read that wrong, and therefore call me by the wrong name, which annoys me endlessly). As I spend the most time with the children, I try to keep this blog updated as much as possible, mostly for my husband Michael's sake. He works so much that he feels like he is missing out on the children's lives, and this helps him know the things that I forget to tell him at the end of the day. We both go to school--he is going for Computer and Simulation Design, which is one of his true passions, and I am going for business and biology (::super sigh:: practicality is one of my many flaws. Though I am unhappy with business, I know that it is a very valuable tool to have at your disposal). He works as a call representative, and while he is very good at it, it wears on him terribly because he is not used to such hate coming from people that have never met him before.



An aside--when you talk to someone on the phone that is trying to help you, know that you are not entitled to anything and no one is trying to scam you (unless you are talking to Sprint. Then they make so many mistakes, you are probably right). Even so, that is no cause for rudeness). These people are just following protocol, just like everyone has to do at their jobs, and they deserve common courtesy.



Back on topic from that tangent, as I said earlier, I will be trying to tell you more about us parents in general. I believe it is important, for a variety of reasons, but as always, you are free to skip them. I think they are interesting asides any way. =)



--Andie--

No comments:

Post a Comment