Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Been a While


I have a lot of trouble updating lately, but I am working on improving my performance. =)

Emerald and I have been looking for a way to beat the heat, and break up the tedium until she starts
daycare again in a few weeks. As the backyard has become an oasis for us (as mentioned in my earlier
post), we have been spending more and more time outdoors. Getting Emerald to water the lawn is the best--look at how beautiful my grass is now!! I have no idea what we are going to do when it gets cold!


Also going on right now--class started for Mama yesterday. I am taking an Information Systems Management course, which is awfully wordy for my taste, but whatever...that is the only class I have gone to yet, and I think I will like it. Michael can help me with the material, and the teacher is really nice and a bit of a dork, like me!

I love learning, and college classes are like time-outs for Mommy (which I can definately need!), but I want to be graduated all ready. It feels like I've been chipping away it for the longest time. Fiddlesticks.

Gabriel and Emerald start back at "sunshine school" (daycare) soon--then mama will have free time again!


Finally, Mike is teaching me how to drive! I don't much care for it, but it gives me somethin to do =D

More news to come..
~Andie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment