Friday, July 17, 2009

Itty Bitty Green Thumb

This particular picture was actually taken at the zoo (Emerald's fair skin needed some serious coverage--this hat was the only one that could provide that), but it is the only one I got of Emerald in her big ol' hat.

My mom--Oma to the kids--has a garden growing out back of her house. She has mint, strawberries, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, and all kinds of peppers. She wanted Emerald to be able to help her out in the garden, pulling weeds, watering, stuff like that, but knew I am way protective.

So, she bought her these little Dora the Explorer gardening gloves and this obscenely large hat (it is big enough that I can personally wear it, but it is...less than flattering on me).

You wouldn't believe how proud Emerald is of this hat =)

~Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment