Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Morning

Gabriel slept last night about as well as you would expect a 4 month-old to...that despises you and wishes you to suffer greatly for some grievous wrong you did to him.

I am trying to figure it out--he was acting really very hungry and would eat whatever I offered him, but he was so tired, he would fall asleep half way through and expect me to sit there with the bottle waiting for him to wake up and finish. I'd take it away and he would fuss and kick and we would be back where we started.

I don't honestly believe he needed to eat--he enjoyed two baby food meals during the day yesterday, as well as oatmeal formula.

I've deduced that he felt a little like he didn't get enough attention yesterday, and was trying to force it out of me while I slept.

Let's hope tonight goes better!

~Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment