Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Trip to Buffolo Gap by E.R. Wearden

At 9:00 on April 15, 2016, my class got on a bus. I got to sit in the middle of Austen, a cute boy in my class I have a crush on, and I don't mean cute Awwww. Oh, and I also sat next to Aiden. A friend of mine and leader of a club I'm in.

We went to Buffolo Gap, we met some of the teachers, and then my class went to a musem or something where we talked about artifacts and wore these gloves. We were put into groups and each group had to talk about 2 artifacts. Luckly to me, I was put with my BFF Creed. We figered out that we got a knife that looked like brocklie and a thing you use to hit blankets to get dust off of them.

Afterwards, I went to this jail that only 1 person can be in. We also saw some guns and animal traps. Afterwards, we went to a log cabin and met a Buffolo hunter who talked about Buffolo. He had a dog named Kelsie who really liked us. She came to us evreay few minits. I think she liked it when we petted and petted her.

Afterwards we went to a school from 111 years ago. It started out ok. But then I learned facts that I did not like, like Texas lost some war and back then girls didn't learn science and they had to learn boring stuff, like cooking and cleaning and sewing. So I hated that class.

But when it was over, things got happy again. We had a very good lunch. I had a sandwich, a apple, carrots, a cookie, and ranch. I ate it all  and I was very full. Oh, and I also had milk. I sat next to Creed, and if you forgot, he is my BFF. While  we ate, we just chatted and talked and chattered and laughed.

Afterwards, we went on a giant merry-go-round and evreay time it spun, evreayone screamed and smiled and chanted, "FASTER! FASTER!" I screamed and chanted my butt off.

I was like "AAAHHHHH! FASTER! FASTER!" and I smiled so much my cheeks really hurt and turned pink.

Then we went to a feild with no playground equipment, just a old shack. It was fun to run around and play tag for a minit, but then I started having growing pains, it got worse evreay time I ran.

Finily, we got put into groups to look at stuff. I was put with Olivia, Lainy, Addison, and Lucy. We were all sort of CCP (cute, cool, and popular) girls. We went back into the jail, then we went to a bath and barber shop where you probily had to pay around a million bucks just to take a bath. Then we went to a Docters office where I had a cool, fuzy feeling about because we found out sad facts about babies.

When we went back to the bus, I sat next to Creed. It was fun to learn about history!

--Emerald R. Wearden

No comments:

Post a Comment