Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day, by E.R. Wearden

**A book Emerald had written for me for Mother's Day**


My mother is...a pretty woman with a pure heart. She loves god with all her heart and is always working hard. She is not easy on me and my brothers, but not too hard either. My mother is the best mother in the whole world!

Words that describe my mom: Kind, Nice, Happy, Pretty, Hard-Working

Top 5 Reasons I Love My Mom:
1. She is pretty.
2. She is kind.
3. She is hard-working.
4. She is the BEST cook.
5. She loves me, too.

My mom is...
as sweet as candy.
as happy as a puppy.
as pretty as a rainbow.
as caring as a unicorn.
as helpful as Good. (very helpful)
as nice as a friend.

A Little Story About My Mom:
When I was graduaten from kindergarden, my mom made a nice little book about me with notes and pictures and funny storys. I loved it! I read every page. I'm so lucky to have such a kind and considerant mother!



Happy Mother's Day, every one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment