Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sorry, Sorry!!

I am the worst in the world. I know I haven't updated in over a month. If it is any excuse, it's because I am absolutely wretched with technology--I broke my phone by doing exactly nothing, and now my laptop (borrowed, as my laptop broke earlier this year) has started regularly crashing. So I haven't had a consistent way of getting and staying online long enough to update the news. I am hoping to type fast enough that Ragnarok (my current laptop) doesn't have a chance to crash, hurrah!

What you have missed: our trip to Sea World, Meet the Teacher, back spasms, Emerald's first day of school, weekend in Abilene, Beth and David moving away. Not much else, really. Just the end of summer and our easing back into fall. The days are finally starting to feel cooler, and it's raining more frequently. It's actually pretty awesome. On crisp clear mornings after a night storm you can smell the stockyards, but otherwise it is ideal.

Once again, wretchedly sorry that I have not kept up with the blog. I hope to rectify that problem today! :)

--Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment