Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Emerald Quotes

Another edition of Emerald-isms!

* (when I am putting in a video game to play) "Fallout New Vegas? I LOVE that game! I love it better than 'splosion man or Mrs. 'splosion man, or firefighter man, or batman...I mean, not batman--batman is my favorite"

* Emerald didn't like me kissing on Benjamin, saying "Mama! Don't. Eat. My. Ben!"
A little while later, Ben was chewing on my nose, and I called for Emerald to help me. She said, "Ben very hungry. He can eat your nose, maybe."

* On the way to Gigi and Papa's for Thanksgiving, we were all talking about things we were thankful for. Emerald says, "I'm thankful for Dad-Dad!"

* As she was falling asleep Friday night after thanksgiving, Emerald asks, "Can we never leave Gigi's house?"

* "I do NOT have red hair! I have brown hair and red eyes!"

* I was playing with the kids, pretending I was a troll that was going to eat them. Emerald yells, "No, mama! You can't eat kids! If you eat me, I will give you a tummy ache and make you throw up!"

* "No mama! Please don't put on that show! It's scary! It gives me bad dreams" --about Glee.

* Emerald was showing me some bruises she had on her knees after school one day. I asked where she got them, and she casually says, "Oh, probably from the alligator that bit me".

* Gabriel was in trouble for jumping on the bed when he was supposed to be going to sleep. As I was getting on to him, Emerald interjects with, "mama, you be nice to my friend!".

* When asked what she wants Santa to bring her, she says "Oh, just presents". I prompt her to be more specific and she says, "how about....breakfast?" (kid is going to be easy to please on Christmas, lol)

--Andie--


No comments:

Post a Comment