Saturday, June 2, 2012

Emerald Quotes (June 2, 2012)

Me: Emerald Renae...3...
Emerald -runs off screaming- Run Gaby! Mommy counting 3-2-1 and when she get to 1 she gonna...
-long pause- Mom!! What come after 1!! 
Me (yelling back): Horror!
Emerald, to Gabe: Yeah, she gonna WHORE!

Emerald, grabbing my hand in hers: Mommy, will you marry me? 
Me: Negative. I am married to Daddy.
Emerald: It will be okay; you can marry me and daddy can stay and work.

Emerald, affecting a tough guy attitude: You see that over there, mommy? That's my Dora hog. That means motorcycle. 

Emerald: How are you, Mommy?
Me: I am doing good, how are you?
Emerald: Oh, I was just asking to be polite. Do you know where the crayons are?

Emerald: Mommy, when you were big and fat and pregnant, you weren't even gross.

Emerald (looking a pregnant profile picture of me): Is that Daddy's body? 
(not flattering for either of us, lol)

Emerald decided she wanted a baby sister, but after great consideration informs me that she deserves the best sister, and the best is Lily. She is trying currently to convince me that we need to kidnap Lily and bring her to live here and be Emerald's sister.

--Andie--

No comments:

Post a Comment