Friday, April 15, 2011

Daddy

Michael is sick this week =(

We took him to the doctor earlier today, and he has strep throat and bronchitis. Which just so happens to be contagious, hurrah!

They wrote him a prescription for a steroid, but also for amoxicillin because fate hates me. I don't get to kiss my husband for a while, because we don't want to risk me getting strep throat, or having an allergic reaction to his spit or something =/

On the other hand, I am entering my fourth week of being under the weather, so the nurse called in a prescription for me as well--I will be on a z-pack which will clear up any cold or potential infections that may have resulted from aforementioned cold, as well as a cough syrup with codeine.

It's awesome because maybe I will be able to finally get some sleep, as this cough has been keeping me up into all hours of the night; but it is also will knock me right on my keister, which means I will be NO help to poor Michael at night.

Hopefully, we'll both get back to feeling like people again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment