Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Promise--This is the last post....

....about Emerald's birthday. I wanted to talk about Emerald's Special Day at "school".

She goes to a parent's dayout daycare, which is where she was last Wednesday. I didn't want to do anything too big, because I am trying to remember that this is just a 2 year old's birthday, and yet, the day before I had the Sara(h)'s over to help me--

Sarah B. helped me make dozens of tiny heart shaped cupcakes--pineapple and strawberry, so they would be yellow and pink to match her Hello Kitty stuff!.
I also made party favors--miniature sports balls and dum-dums for the boys in her class-- Garrett, Drew, Benjamin, and (Sean? He's new)-- and Hello Kitty pencil, miniature notebook, stickers, and a dum-dum for the girls in her class--Emerald, Maddy, and Sadie.

Finally, Rhonda and her office helped me make a poster (there are pictures of it in other posts) of Emerald's favorite things--I had balloon cut-outs with disney princess stickers on it, a hello kitty invitation from her party, puppy cut outs and hearts, flowers, butterflies, and pictures of her from her previous year at Bright Horizons.

I heard that she had a great time--yay for her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment